Service Assistant Customer Service
Victory Automotive Group is family owned and operated since 1997 with over 40 locations across the United States. We provide the best opportunities for all employees, customers, communities and each manufacturer we represent. Our continued commitment is to improve our dealerships and services to satisfy our customer’s wants and needs 100 percent of the time and always provide a pleasant, informative and professional experience.
Victory Automotive Group is always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
Victory Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
This position will be monitoring all paperwork is complete and accurate, collecting and authorizing hours, and assisting the manager. Handling all paperwork for customers orders/services and payment as needed.
The ideal candidate has some experience in an administrative position. He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, administrative and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job description summary outlines core aspects of this position, but additional duties may be required on a routine basis. This job description does not constitute the complete responsibilities for this position.
- Manages all incoming sales and service appointment queries (either phone or internet) by scheduling appointments, confirming pending appointments, following up with missed appointments, etc.
- Coordinates questions and issues with the appropriate department personnel
- Tracks sold vehicles and hot sheets
- Confirms special order parts
- Helps follow up with phone and internet sales leads
- Provides administrative assistance as needed
- Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed
- Attends all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a similar position (administrative, clerical, call center, customer service, etc.)
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry
- Highly professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Professional Workplace
- Non-Smoking Workplace
- Drug Free Workplace
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) with Company Match
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
It’s time to make the most important move of your career!